I M WELL Coaching
What is a Health & Wellness Coach?
The National Board of Health and Wellness Coaches define health coaches as: Health & wellness coaches partner with clients seeking to enhance their well-being through self-directed,
lasting changes, aligned with their values. In the course of their work, health & wellness coaches display an unconditional positive regard for their clients and a belief in their capacity for change,
honoring the fact that each client is an expert on their own life, while ensuring that all interactions are respectful and non-judgmental.
Health & wellness (H&W) is personal meaning it is different for each of us. March 2021 was National Nutrition Month established by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. The theme
was Personalize Your Plate, set to promote creating nutritious meals to meet individuals' cultural and personal food preferences.
What I M WELL Coaches Do for You
Our Coaches recognize that health & wellness (H&W) is different for everyone and understand that H&W is not a one-size fits all approach.
We begin your journey with defining your “why”, your goals, your obstacles, and your strategy. Our Coaches then focus on your nutrition while developing a growth mindset. Then slowly
transition the focus to your physical fitness activities. The goal is to unify your body, mind, emotion, and energy. A healthy mind and body create
healthy emotions which creates the enthusiasm to produce the energy to achieve your goals.
You, the client will be responsible for activities related to achieving your goals such as weekly meal planning and recommeneded reading assignments. What’s up with the reading assignments?
You must feed your mind like you feed your body.
I M WELL Coaches Are Here For You To
- Assist you with determining your “why” for your desired health change.
- Encourage and empower you to own your health and wellness.
- Work with you to identify challenges and obstacles that hinder your are ability change.
- Fcilitate change through our understanding of human behavior
- Provide you support and serve as your support and accountability partner.
- Assist you in developing a health and wellness strategy.
- Guide you to bring balance to your life.
I M WELL's Approach
- We use a client-centered approach.
- We educate our clients.
- We establish a partnership with our clients.
- We listen, observe, and ask questions to lead our clients in their desired direction.
- We are empathetic.
- We are compassionate.
I M WELL One-on-One Coaching
We offer one-on-one health and wellness coaching for individuals who need or prefer individualized solutions or engagement to meet their specific needs. Here are the
one-on-one coaching benefits:
- Customized strategy specifically designed for them for you.
- Saves you times as your coach will put together your health & wellness plans for you and provide you direct guidance.
- Provides you focused, personalized attention which increases your rate of implementation toward achieving your health and wellness goals.
- Improves your ability to develop the right mindset and focus on the areas that are important to you achieving your goals. Think having a personal tutor vs. being
in a classroom.
- Delivery of the content and the content itself can be customized to meet your needs.
- Increases the accountability factor as your coach is better able to ensure that you remain committed to the end to actualized your goals.
- Increases level of engagement
- Provides a safer space for you to gain feedback and a true perspective of your progress
- Support for developing the necessary skillsets and knowledge to meet your needs
I M WELL Group Coaching
We offer group health and wellness coaching. Here are the benefits of participating in group coaching:
- You already know what is blocking your health and wellness progress.
- You prefer learning in a community or group setting.
- You can learn from others.
- You prefer more education over fast results.
- Provides a collaborative community environment where you can learn from others insight and knowledge.
- Provides shared experiences.
- Provides a "cheering squad" to inspire and motivate you.
- Provides multiple accountability partners.
- Provides atmosphere for team building and comraderie.
- Provides opportunities for networking.
- Provides opportunities for multiple feedback sources.
- Provides multiple points for engagement for learning and growth.
- Less expensive.
I M WELL Community Engagement
When available we provide in-person and virtual speakers to discuss how to start a health and wellness journey with community-based organizations.
For more information email us: IMWELL@IMpossiblemall.com